IN CONSIDERATION of my involvement with The Craftsman & Apprentice, Ltd. , I, and/or my minor child (collectively, whether one or more, “We”) acknowledge and agree that:
(1) We risk bodily injury, including paralysis, dismemberment, disability and death, and while particular rules of the activity, sport, equipment, personal training and discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of injury does exist, as well as the risk of damage to or loss of property;
(2) We knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence of the releasees or others;
(3) We willingly agree to comply with the above stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, We observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my presence or participation, We will bring such to the attention of the nearest instructor immediately; and
(4) We, for myself and on the behalf of my heirs, assigned, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless The Craftsman & Apprentice, Ltd., volunteers, officials, agents, instructors, sponsors, clubs and/or employees, with respect to any and all injury and loss arising from my participation, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, except that which is the result of gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, and We recognize that The Craftsman & Apprentice shall have no responsibility to pay for medical treatment and related costs if any participant is injured.
(5) I understand that my child’s photograph or likeness may be published to social media and/or the C&A website.